the plan of action
so here is how my trip to the other side of the world is looking right now:
January: Sarnath at the Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies, the program I should have been on last year.
February 1-15: India and Tibet. YAYAY COLD WINTERS!
Feb 15: To Bangkok
Feb 18-Whenever: Chiang Mai (Thailand) then to Luang Prabang (Laos) then to Vietienne (Laos) then to Si Phan Don (Laos...Also the location of the rare irrawaddy fresh water dolphins) then to Phnom Penh.
Whenever-June 1st: Cambodia for 28 days at a time with a one week travel period.
June 1st: Either back to India to teach or puddle jumping to malaysia, papa new guinea, the solomon islands, and then landing in New Zealand for an internship.
Hold on to you hats kids, its a bumpy ride ahead. And I apologize if I never come home again.
January: Sarnath at the Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies, the program I should have been on last year.
February 1-15: India and Tibet. YAYAY COLD WINTERS!
Feb 15: To Bangkok
Feb 18-Whenever: Chiang Mai (Thailand) then to Luang Prabang (Laos) then to Vietienne (Laos) then to Si Phan Don (Laos...Also the location of the rare irrawaddy fresh water dolphins) then to Phnom Penh.
Whenever-June 1st: Cambodia for 28 days at a time with a one week travel period.
June 1st: Either back to India to teach or puddle jumping to malaysia, papa new guinea, the solomon islands, and then landing in New Zealand for an internship.
Hold on to you hats kids, its a bumpy ride ahead. And I apologize if I never come home again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home