9.25.2005

funny things/revelations that have occured over the past few days....

-"I don't wanna go to the fundraiser!" "Well i can't imagine why not, because it sure doesn't sound like any fun....raiser...........d."

-"OH MY GOD YOU HAVEN'T SEEN PSYCHO!!!!???? WE SHOULD WATCH IT!!!" Only after having discussed the fact that our plan for the evening was watching psycho.

-I have been existentially unhappy for about nine years, and i just snapped out of it.

-I am not going abroad.

-Me wearing a dress around campus creates a buzz.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrs. makenna, i've seen you cambodian tie pants and quick-dry tops so much that seeing you in normal clothes now is almost strange...

therefore i would like to say that a dress wouldn't surprise me. but i'd be lying. it would. but in a good way. keep 'em guessing.

-Lillian

p.s. as for the friends thing? completely non-issue now as i've come to the resolution that everything i post is going to be public. if i have something i want to say, i should be brave enough to let everyone read it. i will though, pray, that certain people never find it. :)

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't ask me how I found this, for I'm still not entirely sure. Somehow a dress wouldn't suprise me... I'm still remembering the heels from last year. I figure if you (as tall as you are) can wear heels, why wouldn't you wear a dress?

Meg

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well this is all true i guess. i do love dresses, but it was a strapless, stripped girly dress with heels as well.

mak

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home