new developments in life
i got a job
and i still need to declare my major. le sigh.
BUT I GOT A JOB!!!! A job that pays well and is really fulfilling like I am helping someone. sigh. happy me.
life sometimes throws you curve balls. and making the catch can be exceedingly difficult. right now i feel like i am dropping all of them. but maybe letting them pass isn't such a bad idea. woah...cryptic. :-)
and i still need to declare my major. le sigh.
BUT I GOT A JOB!!!! A job that pays well and is really fulfilling like I am helping someone. sigh. happy me.
life sometimes throws you curve balls. and making the catch can be exceedingly difficult. right now i feel like i am dropping all of them. but maybe letting them pass isn't such a bad idea. woah...cryptic. :-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home