ummm...i have a crush on someone i have never met. wow. that is ridiculous.
10.19.2005
About Me

- Name: Mak
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
obsessed with south east asia. looking forward to my escape into the world for approx. 20 months. (only a year away now)
Previous Posts
- sometimes i wonder if i am just not strong enough....
- HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE ME WAIT BEFORE I H...
- love, life, happiness etc...is all tenuous. But i...
- breaking up is hard to do...
- to begin..............nobody is perfect. but bein...
- THE ULTIMATE SILENCEOctober 12, 1998Listen to the ...
- this post is for me
- I just got the final grade on my final rebuttal. ...
- last day of fall break
- maybe she is right...big hearts can only hold so m...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
That is not ridiculous at all...I've never spoken to Jack/Em/whatever and I've pretty much had a crush on her for a year now. And I'm pretty sure fifty billion people have had crushes on you before you opened your mouth (and then it was immediately over, I'm sure).
--Amanda
SCHWHAT!!!!????
Amanda is you are such a kind individual. PFFTT!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home