Going in the Front Door
Activism in the United States is at a standstill, for no good reason. Activism in the past has been about making change from the outside and when it stopped making progress no one started going to the inside. The inside is too dark...too sinister...too evil to toil with. So as a result, they remain outside of the system, making efforts to make change but to no avail.
So from this point forward, I am making a pact with myself. I will no longer be an activist through the back door, achieving nothing but the self-satisfaction of making some sort of fuss. I am taking myself and joining a variety of organizations that ACTUALLY mean something to the majority of the United States. I am starting with the PLC program that the Marines organize. After that, the CIA. Then who knows.
No more of this namby pamby stuff. I'm taking my brain, and my talents and putting them to good use.
So from this point forward, I am making a pact with myself. I will no longer be an activist through the back door, achieving nothing but the self-satisfaction of making some sort of fuss. I am taking myself and joining a variety of organizations that ACTUALLY mean something to the majority of the United States. I am starting with the PLC program that the Marines organize. After that, the CIA. Then who knows.
No more of this namby pamby stuff. I'm taking my brain, and my talents and putting them to good use.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home