my days with tay, and other stories
I walked out of my house full of confidence that everything would work out fine. That the four year old child named Taylor Soh Kia would look at me today and smile. Ten minutes later at his door, my arrival was announced by a shriek of joy. "AAAAH!" He proclaimed. And he told me, in the best ways possible that he had given me that named. Sprinklers and interactions with some staring children, all prompted different things. But I was protective and proud of my little Tay. He is a light in a mediocre world, or rather a once mediocre world considering now that things are so different.
I truly believe that Tay is the most special person I have ever met. Truly, honestly...I am awe inspired by him.
As for other news. I am doing well. I am content, excited, smiling, and happy. Happy being the key word. But who knows where this happiness came from...Whether it was from a certain blue eyed girl who i find mesmerising, my great classes, or simply the dreams that flood my head at night. or maybe its all of them at once.
I truly believe that Tay is the most special person I have ever met. Truly, honestly...I am awe inspired by him.
As for other news. I am doing well. I am content, excited, smiling, and happy. Happy being the key word. But who knows where this happiness came from...Whether it was from a certain blue eyed girl who i find mesmerising, my great classes, or simply the dreams that flood my head at night. or maybe its all of them at once.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home