3.06.2005

Fasten your seat belts

It has come to my attention that a certain, ahem, involvement of mine refers to me as Wednesday. Now I can't seem to understand why this is. But according to this past involvement it is because our first date was on a wednesday. Now the posts that she has posted in her live journal (that I have finagled my way into at times) are quite interesting. I really thought that she was completely sane...But what I have realized is that she is the product of a (as the play After Mrs. Rochester so pointedly mentioned) creature of an overly stimulated brain. Now don't get me wrong, this one is brilliant but just not grounded enough to keep anyone sane--let alone herself. But I think she is redeeming herself slowly. As she comes to the end of the play she is pulling herself together. I am proud of this one.

On the same note, things in my life romantically are running smoothly. No bumps recently, which is a brillant and welcome change. No more of these games, thats it. I'm done. Not going to take it. End of story. Lets just hope that I can stick to that plan. The aforementioned woman might be hard to say no to if she turned around and said 'lets forget it all' but I am going to have to stick to my gut instinct and ignore the impulses that humans have. Its great to be needed but sometimes it great to be able to have that need be a two way street...rather than one.

On a completely unrelated and seperate note--I have began the process of figuring out my life, which of course, at the young age of nearly 20 this is a long process. Now what I know for sure is that I want to graduate from college. But where and with what degree is another question. Buddhism (my focus) has become exceedingly boring to me and honestly I would rather study rocks than buddhism at this point. It all seems like this endless cycle of redundant sentances repeated over and over and over in different patterns. And what amazes me is that I know EVERYTHING about Buddhism that I am going to learn in my undergraduate institution. So the first step is to change my major to philosophy. Then after that everything is so uncertain.

Uncertainty seems to be ruling my entire existance at the moment. I have no idea where I will be in a few months, let alone a few years. This of course creates problems on all sorts of levels. Levels which are entirely unimportant for discussion on a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home