break ups.
first of the year...last of the year.
resolution: be single.
for the record: breaking up with someone while you are in India and they are in Washington D.C. is hard. and she isn't exactly listening to me anyways.
resolution: be single.
for the record: breaking up with someone while you are in India and they are in Washington D.C. is hard. and she isn't exactly listening to me anyways.


1 Comments:
Hey Jess,
I saw those fu-cards on The Quackpit website, I believe they were on Howard Stern not to long ago. That quackpit site is freak’n hilarious…I love those funny videos, and wacky articles on relationships.
Well anyways I agree with Jess – everyone should send an fu-card – it can be a coping mechanism – it worked for me – I sent one to my X boss.
C’ya for now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home