Italy was in short amazing. I went tearing about the country with my family in our cute shiny Alfa Romeo which we rented. My father was driving like a maniac (read: ex race car driver) so everywhere came up faster than it should. We tore about Umbria and Toscanne like it was our job. Florence, Pergia, Spoleto, Marmore Falls (which is entirely the most spectacular thing I have ever seen) and so much more. The food was fantastic. Amazing fantastic Italian food drenched in olive oil. Firenze (Florence) was simply stunning with its bridges and the river...I reminded me of a slower paced Paris. Everyone was jovial and there were rowers of the river. I am moving there and I believe I found a partner in crime. "We could be Heroes" indeed. Its epic in ways I don't think anyone even knows yet.
After my much enjoyed sojourn to Umbria and Toscanne I am happy to be in a place where I speak the language, know the people, and know the culture. Paris is my balm. It is life. Paris is simply one of the places I feel most comfortable. I like the style. I love the twinkling eiffel tower. I just love Paris.
I went and visited the American University in Paris the other day. I really liked it until I started talking to more students. It seems that everyone is unhappy with it for one reason or another. But who knows, could not tell you why or how they are unhappy with it. And now I have to decide whether or not I transfer. The big decision.
Today I will continue my tearing about the city of Paris like a mad women. Jumping from Metro to Metro soaking in everything about this wonderful city, a city that I would love to call home someday. I think I found my soul again, its a nice and welcome change.
After my much enjoyed sojourn to Umbria and Toscanne I am happy to be in a place where I speak the language, know the people, and know the culture. Paris is my balm. It is life. Paris is simply one of the places I feel most comfortable. I like the style. I love the twinkling eiffel tower. I just love Paris.
I went and visited the American University in Paris the other day. I really liked it until I started talking to more students. It seems that everyone is unhappy with it for one reason or another. But who knows, could not tell you why or how they are unhappy with it. And now I have to decide whether or not I transfer. The big decision.
Today I will continue my tearing about the city of Paris like a mad women. Jumping from Metro to Metro soaking in everything about this wonderful city, a city that I would love to call home someday. I think I found my soul again, its a nice and welcome change.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home